Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Distance Derby, 2nd Day


I chose to ride TAZ today.

Temps dropped, high of only 33 & winds still blowing strong! So thankful for having warm riding clothes. The only thing that got cold were my toes & my nose! (really should have worn my insulated riding boots!)

TAZ was my rock as usual, nothing bothered her. She's all business!! Loves it when the truck follows her... Maybe she just likes having her picture taken? :)

Scared up a couple deer here & there & a few turkey. (who says turkey can't fly?!)

A lot of my friends were out there riding too. I was thinking of you all. Are we CRAZY or what??! Fun to get out & ride though. Beats sitting around the house!

13.11 miles
3 hours, average speed 4.2mph

Total to date: 26.71 Top of the leaderboard today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment